Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tell me what you think!



Let me apologize in advance for the crappy pictures. This is what happens when you take them at night, but I got one of tile samples tonight that I had been waiting on and couldn't wait until tomorrow to ask for your opinion.

We're having a backsplash put in, and I'm SO excited. 
I love everything kitchen. 

But I need input on which tile to use.
Gray or White?









There's something so classic about subway tiles, don't you think so?
There's no other option in my mind.
 Also, we're having hardware put on that looks like this...


I found these at myknobs.com




Colten voted for the white tiles and Zack likes the gray. 
Comment below and tell me what you think!

10 comments:

  1. I like the white! It brightens things up. We are redoing our kitchen (someday in the not so distant future) and recently picked out the tile. We're going with the same white subway along with a square grey/blue to mix it up a bit. Exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the white too! Then I looked at the colored subway tiles on Pinterest and fell in love! I can't wait to see your remodel!!

      Delete
  2. Love the gray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White! Love white kitchens! And I totally agree about subway tile. It's simple and classic.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. something the complements the countertop and not the cabinets (definitely not white as they would disappear against white cabinets)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dreaming of white granite counters with gray veins running through it. The white or gray backsplash would look amazing against it.

      Delete
  5. hardware is perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The pulls are my favorite! :)

      Delete
  6. Why don't you do a combo of white and gray! Maybe in a cool pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I'm brave enough. haha

      Delete

 
Blogging tips