Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Weekend

I've been trying to figure out what exactly I should write about. Do people really care that I cleaned the kitchen and folded underwear all day?  I highly doubt it. I use blogging as an outlet for the emotions I keep built up from missing Cody, but what about the days I actually keep it together? I don't want every post to be sad and depressing, that's just no fun. So here is a Friday night in the Roberts' home...


Is there anyone that can tell me what is going on with this weather?! 2 days ago I was in shorts and flip flops, and today I'm bundled like an Eskimo. So what is there to do when it's freezing and you've had a toddler locked up in the house all day? ....

                          The boys chopping wood. I'm so out numbered.



                       This was Colten's first time roasting marshmallows.
 Please excuse me looking like a bum in sweats. They're Cody's pt. pants so I say they're OK. :) 
                                              


                             Colten wanted to play Chubby Bunny, he won. 


And to add a little excitement to the night, Colten ate dirt thanks to Axl bulldozing him over. He walked away with a nice red knot on his forehead. And trying to hold ice to a 1 year old's head was the best part. He was less than thrilled. Minus the minor injury, it was a good day. 


When Three Becomes Two now has a FACEBOOK page! So if you haven't already please go HERE to "Like" it! 


                                        <3 Ash




1 comment:

  1. i have chills everywhere. I am so sorry about your loss. I can't even imagine. Colton is utterly gorgeous and you are so lucky to have his love. so glad I came across your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips